Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair with TriClip™ is a groundbreaking, minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment option for severe, symptomatic tricuspid regurgitation (TR) patients who are at a high risk for surgery. The TriClip tricuspid valve repair system offers a sustained reduction of TR with significant improvement in clinical outcomes and proven safety.1
- 100% Implant Success Rate2
- 87% reduction of TR by 1 grade sustained at 1 year1
- 93% survival at 1 year in a fragile population1
- RV reverse remodeling seen at 1 year1
- 40% reduction in hospitalization at 1 year1
- Transcatheter beating heart procedure - no cardiopulmonary bypass
- Allows for real-time positioning and repositioning to optimize TR reduction
- Lurz P, von Bardeleben RS, Sitges M, et al. Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Repair for Tricuspid Regurgitation: 1-Year Outcomes from the TRILUMINATE Trial. Presented at PCR e-Course 2020.
- Nickenig G, Weber M, Lurz P, et al. Transcatheter edge-to-edge repair for reduction of tricuspid regurgitation: 6-month outcomes of the TRILUMINATE single-arm study [published online ahead of print November 7, 2019]. Lancet. 2019;394(10213):2002-2011. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(19)32600-5.