TriClip™ Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Repair (TTVr) is a groundbreaking, minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment option for symptomatic patients with severe tricuspid regurgitation (TR) who are at high risk for surgery. The TriClip Tricuspid Valve Repair System (TVRS) offers a sustained reduction of TR with significant improvement in clinical outcomes and demonstrated safety.1
- 100% Implant Success Rate2
- 87% reduction of TR by 1 grade sustained at 1 year1
- 93% survival at 1 year in a fragile population1
- RV reverse remodeling seen at 1 year1
- 40% reduction in hospitalization at 1 year1
Minimally Invasive Procedure
The TriClip TTVr procedure is a minimally invasive catheter-based therapy performed by multidisciplinary Heart Teams. Open-heart surgery to repair or replace the tricuspid valve is not an option for many patients.
TTVr with TriClip™ Therapy delivers a safe treatment option for patients who are high risk for surgery.
MAT-2006554 v3.0 | Item approved for Global OUS use only.
- Lurz P, von Bardeleben RS, Sitges M, et al. Percutaneous Edge-to-Edge Repair for Tricuspid Regurgitation: 1-Year Outcomes from the TRILUMINATE Trial. Presented at PCR e-Course 2020.
- Nickenig G, Weber M, Lurz P, et al. Transcatheter edge-to-edge repair for reduction of tricuspid regurgitation: 6-month outcomes of the TRILUMINATE single-arm study [published online ahead of print November 7, 2019]. Lancet. 2019;394(10213):2002-2011. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(19)32600-5.