Take control. The moment is all yours.
The FlexNav Delivery System's exceptional design was purposefully built to give you complete, independent control of Portico valve delivery.
- Achieve excellent outcomes without compromising delivery technique1
- Experience a controlled, relaxed deployment, due to continuous hemodynamic stability2
- Treat every case, even the most tortuous anatomies
- Allow for future treatment options by preserving access to coronaries
- Achieve a low profile with integrated sheath
*14 F equivalent integrated sheath diameter.
AN EXPERIENCE LIKE NO OTHER
Glide through anatomy.
Secure stable, predictable valve placement.
Position the valve exactly where you intend.
A CLEAR CHOICE FOR EVERY TAVI CASE
From routine to complex cases.
Through femoral or alternative access approaches.
Discover your new workhorse valve.
FIND OUT HOW WE'VE
INSTALL THE ABBOTT TAVI APP
The Abbott TAVI App helps physicians determine the right Abbott transcatheter aortic valve and delivery system for the patient to be treated based on the patient’s anatomical measurements and the device’s instructions for use.
MAT-2111067 v1.0 | Item approved for Global OUS use only.
Portico with FlexNav
- Fontana GP. PORTICO: A Randomized Trial of Portico vs. Commercially Available Transcatheter Aortic Valves in Patients with Severe Aortic Stenosis. Presented at TCT 2019.
- Agnifili M, et al. Use of the SoloPath re-collapsible balloon access system for troublesome femoral access with the Portico transcatheter valve. Radcliffe Cardiology. June 2015.
- Portico IFU.