Portico is the first fully resheathable, repositionable, and retrievable bioprosthetic aortic valve used for transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI). The Portico valve and delivery system offers exceptional performance. Data reveal that with the Portico valve during a TAVI procedure, implanters can:
Achieve excellent outcomes without compromising delivery technique1
Rely on a controlled, relaxed deployment, due to continuous hemodynamic stability2
Treat every case, even the most tortuous anatomies
Allow for future treatment options by preserving access to coronaries
Achieve the lowest profile, now with a sheathless indication1,3-5*
*Based on internal testing. Tests performed by and data on file at Abbott.
Find out what physicians are saying about the results you can expect from PORTICO
AP2947036-WBO Rev. A
- Maisano F. Real-world experience using the Portico transcatheter aortic valve: 30-day outcomes in 973 patients enrolled in the Portico I Study (Cohort A). 2018 EuroPCR.
- Agnifili M, et al. Use of the SoloPath re-collapsible balloon access system for troublesome femoral access with the Portico transcatheter valve. Radcliffe Cardiology. June 2015.
- Søndergaard L. How Portico helps solve challenging cases: horizontal aorta and calcified annulus. Webinar March 4, 2016.
- Taramasso M, et al. Feasibility and safety of transfemoral sheathless Portico aortic valve implantation: preliminary results in a single center experience. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2018;91(3):533-539. doi: 10.1002/ccd.27100.
- Data on file at Abbott. Document 90237740.