Breakthrough therapy that can eliminate mitral regurgitation in select patients
Transcatheter mitral valve implantation (TMVI) is a breakthrough technology that offers select patients who have symptomatic, significant mitral regurgitation (≥ grade 3), a new option for safe and effective valve replacement. Tendyne TMVI is less invasive than conventional mitral valve surgery and provides symptom relief and quality of life improvement by eliminating MR.
- Sustained MR elimination in 93% of patients at 2 years1
- 96% technical success rate in minimally invasive procedure1,*
- Excellent safety profile1
- Unique product design enabling repositioning and full retrievability intraprocedurally
- Significant improvement in symptom and quality-of-life measures1
*Technical success per MVARC.
Mitral Valve Implantation
MAT-2000613 v3.0 | Item approved for OUS use only.
- Muller, D. Two-Year Outcomes of Tendyne Transcatheter Mitral Valve Implantation to Treat Symptomatic, Severe Mitral Regurgitation. David Muller. Presented at: PCR E-Course, June, 2020.