Breakthrough therapy that can eliminate mitral regurgitation in select patients
Transcatheter mitral valve implantation (TMVI) is a breakthrough technology that offers select patients who have symptomatic, significant mitral regurgitation (≥ grade 3), a new option for safe and effective valve replacement. Tendyne TMVI is less invasive than conventional mitral valve surgery and provides symptom relief and quality of life improvement by eliminating MR.
- Sustained MR elimination in 98% of patients at 1 year1
- 96% technical success rate in minimally invasive procedure1,*
- Exceptional safety profile1
- Unique product design enabling repositioning and full retrievability intraprocedurally
- Significant improvement in symptom and quality-of-life measures1
*Technical success per MVARC.
Mitral Valve Implantation
MAT-2000613 v2.0 | Item approved for OUS use only.
- Sorajja P, et al. Initial feasibility study of a new transcatheter mitral prosthesis: the first 100 patients. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019;73(11):1250-1260.