DISTINCT DESIGN OF TENDYNE ENABLES DEVICE CONTROL
A breakthrough TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED TO ELIMINATE MITRAL REGURGITATION
- Designed with the unique challenges of the mitral anatomy in mind
- Valve sealing and securement enabled by anchoring system
- Beating heart procedure—no requirement for cardiopulmonary bypass or rapid pacing
Dual-frame design with ability to customize fit to individual patient anatomies
Self-expanding. tri-leaflet, bioprosthetic valve
Contoured design ensures a secure seal over native anatomy
Tether and pad
Safely secures valve with integrated apical pad1
The distinct design enables safe and effective treatment for a broad range of patients.
- Contoured, dual-frame design conforms to mitral annulus for sealing and securement
- Low risk for paravalvular leak2
- Two valve profiles available to reduce risk of left ventricular outflow tract (LVOT) obstruction
- A wide range of annular dimensions due to array of valve sizes
IMPLANT WITH CONFIDENCE
- Controlled and predictable procedure
- Supported procedural planning
- Fully retrievable intraprocedurally and repositionable for optimal valve placement
MAT-2000613 v2.0 | Item approved for OUS use only.
- Sorajja P, et al. Initial feasibility study of a new transcatheter mitral prosthesis: the first 100 patients. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019;73(11):1250-1260.
- Abbott Medical Internal Document. Expanded Clinical Study of Tendyne Mitral Valve System “CE Study” Clinical Study Report. Study Document No: CL1010682.